This low-calorie, high-fiber, delicious dessert can serve 4 peeps. Let us share with you this super quick and easy recipe.
You will need:
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 cups flaked, raw oats
- 2 cups fresh cherries (pitted and chopped)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar (or liquid sweetener of choice)
How to make:
- Place walnuts and almonds in food processor.
- Pulse until coarsely ground.
- Remove to bowl.
- Stir oats into nut mixture.
- Mix together cherries and agave.
- Stir into nut mixture.
- Place in 4 ramekins (or small glass bowls).
- Dehydrate at 145 or 45 minutes. (Don’t worry, it is still raw. The food temp never goes above 115.)
- Reduce heat to 115.
- Dehydrate for 5-6 more hours.
- Serve warm.
This dessert couldn’t be easier! Enjoy!